Camping accomodations are available for festival attendees. See our tickets page to buy a camping pass.
The camping area opens Friday at NOON, and closes Sunday at the end of the festival.
The main gate to the Festival audience area opens Friday at 5PM with performances beginning at 5:30pm.
Please note our camping sites are in a field; the ground is uneven and may present mobility challenges.
Sorry: we cannot accommodate pets anywhere on the property except Service Dogs.
What Camping Facilities Are Included?
See Accommodation & Attractions section at bottom of this page for nearby camping areas that can accommodate trailers and vehicles.
- Potable water – accessible during event hours only
- Basic wash-up facilities
- Portable toilet facilities
- Communal fire pit
- Family area (quiet after 11pm)
- Music area (acoustic music after 11pm)
Please note that we do NOT provide:
- Picnic tables
Individual fire pits are not allowed.
For Your Information
- Trailer camping must be under 20 feet. SITES ARE NOT RESERVED, THOSE WITH TRAILERS SHOULD PLAN TO ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
- Walk In area camping is for tents only (maximum 2 tents per site). There is NO access for vehicles. It is sold after our main field is full. Ticket holders drive up and drop their gear, returning cars to our overflow lot.
- No vehicles permitted in Walk In camping (drive up, drop off and park in Overflow parking).
- Sorry: we can't accommodate pets anywhere on the festival site, including parking lots.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children on site.
- Please, no radios. Acoustic instruments only.
- Public campers will be able to access the event site only during Festival event hours
(Friday: 5-11 pm; Saturday: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm; Sunday: 10:00 am - 5 pm)
- Last online and phone/office booking date is the Thursday before the festival.
- Office ticket sales will include a $5 processing surcharge.
- For more info: 905-349-2788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Accommodations and Attractions
For information on area RV parks, hotels, spas, B&Bs, beaches, golf, shopping & more please visit www.northumberlandtourism.com. For accommodations for non-campers: Northumberland Tourism: Where to Stay.
The following campgrounds are within 20 minutes of the festival site and can accommodate trailers and vehicles:
Castleton Hills RV Park
905 344 7838